Welcome to Pleasurists, a round-up of the adult product and sex toy reviews that came out
in the last seven days. If you like what you see and want more of it be sure to follow our RSS Feed
Did you miss Pleasurists 146? Read it all here. Do you have a review for Pleasurists 148? Be sure to read the submission
guidelines and then use the submission form to submit before Sunday September 18th @ 11:59pm Pacific.
Want a shiny new toy? All you’ve got to do is enter.
- Win an Autographed Copy of “Slave to Love”! Deadline: September 13th @ Noon.
- Blogiversary Giveaway…for the boys Deadline:
September 15th @ 11:59pm Central.
- P Style Deadline: September 18th @ 11:59pm Central.
- Win an njoy Pure Wand Deadline: September 18th.
- Win a Back to Bed Bundle Worth £100+ Deadline: September 31st.
- Barbara Carrellas’ Urban Tantra by Lucy Lemonade
I would describe Tantra as the presence of body and mind, breath, and pure enjoyment. This is the description I’ve developed from reading
Urban Tantra, what I felt the book was trying to convey to me. Like some individuals I had the thought that Tantra was only for white, upper middle-class
couples approaching mid-life crisis. Finishing Urban Tantra I consider it an excellent solo practice for self pleasure which can be combined with another